Kindly read sections 1 to 7. Then fill out the registration form in section 8.
1. Conference registration fee for non-Tanzanian participants includes:
REGISTRATION COSTS FOR NON-TANZANIANS
a. Member $485USD
b. Member Developing $185USD
c. Student Member $285USD (taking 15 credit hours)
d. Student Member Developing Country $160USD
e. Member Retired $285USD (65+ years old)
a. Non-member $535USD
b. Non-member Developing Country $235USD
c. Non-member Student $335USD (taking 15 credit hours)
d. Non-member Student Developing Country $210USD
e. Non-member Retired $335USD (65+ years)
III: FUNCTIONS & SERVICES COVERED BY REGISTRATION FEES:
Opening reception, three days of conference sessions with breaks, lunches, and transport to and from the airport on assigned days/times
IV: LATE REGISTRATION:
After February 21, 2019, all non-Tanzanian conference registration fees will increase by $150 USD. EXCEPTION: developing countries will have a $70.00 USD increase. Extra Gala dinner ticket will cost $22.00 US.
* Please note transport to and from your hotel (if you choose to stay among those listed on our website) to the University is included in conference fees for delegates only. Any extra family members and or guests will have to pay an additional $60.00 USD per person. See payment options (transportation fees) at www.ise.org
2. Optional Tours for all Delegates on Thursday July 18, 2019 will include:
… is to a variety of social service agencies in the Irente area: Irente Children’s Home, Irente Rainbow School (school for autistic children), Irente School for the Blind, Irente Farm and Irente Viewpoint. This will cost each person roughly $20 USD and includes the vehicle, fuel, driver, meals and drinks.
… takes you to visit Lutindi Mental Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre and a tea factory which is literally at the top of a mountain. It provides an opportunity to visit the oldest psychiatric Hospital in East Africa, a modern hospital with 120 beds. The tour also provides registrants with a first hand experience on how tea is grown, harvested, and prepared for shipping around the world. Lutindi see over 600 inpatients and 6,000 outpatients per year from all over Tanzania. This option will cost individual registrants $25 USD which covers the vehicle, fuel, driver, meals and drinks.
3. Housing and Hotel options:
Check out the possible options on this website under IASE Accommodation OR www.iase.org OR www.sekomu.ac.tz
4. Pre and Post Tours:
Pre and Post Tours
If you are interested in taking a pre and or post tour feel free to explore some of our suggested companies. You can find everything you want by going to the specific website listed with each tour company.
5. Pre-Departure Check List:
Check on the link to find out what you need to have before you travel to Tanzania
6. Important note to presenters:
Note: All presenters are required to register for the conference by April 1, 2019. All conference participants must register no later than April 1, 2019. Cancellations MUST be made in writing for IASE Board approval. Send to IASE Treasurer, PO Box, 2159 Mesa, AZ, 85214, USA or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund information: All refunds are subject to a $80.00 USD processing charge. Cancellations requested by April 1, 2019 will receive a full refund (minus the $80.00 USD); April 2-15, 2019 75% refund (minus $80.00 USD); April 16-30, 2019 a 50% refund (minus $80.00 USD). No refunds after May 1, 2019. PLEASE remember to register early as this conference is limited to the first 500 participants.
Click on the button below to make your payments then complete the registration form listed below.
7. Payment Options:
- Check or money order: Make checks or money orders payable to IASE in US dollars. Fill out the registration form and postal mail to: IASE Treasurer, PO Box 2159, Mesa, Arizona, USA.
- Credit card or Debit (Visa, MasterCard or Discovery): Submit registration information and pay by credit card by clicking the box below that applies to you. If you have problems with your online payment please contact iris at email@example.com
Select your payment option for all Non-Tanzanian Delegates. Also choose Thursday (18th July 2019) Tour Options and Family and/or guests transportation fees to and from the university. Then fill out the registration form below.
8. IASE Registration Form Non-Tanzanians: