WELCOME TO SEBASTIAN KOLOWA MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY (SEKOMU), THE HOST OF THE 16TH BIENNIAL IASE CONFERENCE TO BE HELD FROM 14TH TO 17TH JULY, 2019
“EMPOWERING PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: DEVELOPING RESILIENCE AND INCLUSIVE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT”
Full information about the Conference is found on the IASE WEBSITE: www.iase.org
MISSION OF IASE
THE MISSION of the International Association of Special Education is to:
- promote awareness and understanding of issues and developments related to the education and welfare of individuals with special needs throughout the world;
- promote professional exchange between professionals in special education, family members and individuals in related disciplines internationally;
- encourage and promote research to advance the field of special education and share that information through official publications;
- promote continuing education in special education; and,
- work collaboratively with other special education organizations for worldwide promotion of the interests of individuals with special needs.
VISION OF IASE
THE VISION of the International Association of Special Education (IASE) is to improve the quality of life and service delivery for all individuals with special needs.
CORE VALUES OF IASE
CORE VALUES of the IASE are:
- Equal Opportunity
- Collective Action
Join the IASE and become an active part of this enriching and important organization.